Monday 22 September 2014

$6.00 Fall Glass Hurricane

Back when I got married in the 1990's and HGTV was new, home decorating crafting was huge. You name it, we probably made it.  Eucalyptus swags were everywhere and silk flowers had a heyday.  Looks like some really nice silks are making a comeback.  I even did a number of craft shows back in the day selling swags and table arrangements.  After a long hiatus I wanted to try something crafty.  My dog Patrick and I went walking the woods picking some fresh foliage.

I had a hurricane which I picked up at a church jumble sale for $5.  I added a $1 slim glass and candle from the dollar store into the middle of the hurricane.  Surrounded it with my woodland picks and voila, my $6 Glass Hurricane decorated for Fall.  Later in the year, I will try something for Christmas.  Cranberries perhaps.





No comments:

Post a Comment