Sunday 22 March 2015

Best Jeans Ever

Life has been so busy, that I have been neglectful about posting.  I am approaching my 50th birthday and we are heading to NYC to celebrate.  This trip to a style capital made me reevaluate my wardrobe.

I used to be quite trendy.  I was overweight about 10 years ago and then when turning 40 worked out until I lost 30 pounds  I became a size 4. Gradually over the next 10 years, it came back slowly.  I am trying to rid those nasty pounds but THIS time around it is much harder.  Slower metabolism I guess. Yoga pants became my way of life when not at work.

NYC planning made me want a wardrobe to match such a fab trip.  I started looking at travel fashion capsules and found 333 dressing which changed everything.  Check out the link:  Wardrobe redesign  So, what started as a travel capsule became my new desire to streamline my wardrobe.

First things first.  I needed to ditch the yoga pants.  But I love comfort.  I love softness.  I love how yoga pants don't feel restrictive.  And then.....at Reitman's I found the softest, most comfy jean ever. Just as comfortable as yoga pants but way more stylish.  Got two pairs and they are now part of my new 333 wardrobe.  I don't know how I ever lived without them!

Skinny Super Soft Jeans


http://www.reitmans.com/Skinny-Super-Soft-Jeans/735408,default,pd.html?dwvar_735408_color=Dark%20Denim&cgid=Denim&subcat=Denim_Pants_Skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment